Do you have new research, policy initiatives or practical experience that can show others from around the world how to make nightlife healthier? We invite you to submit an abstract to share your knowledge and experience at the conference.
Abstracts are invited for oral and poster presentations. Although participants can submit multiple abstracts, in most cases, the organisers will award one oral presentation per person. Speakers will be allocated a total of 15-20 minutes for their presentation.
Posters will be presented as digital ePosters. This change will reduce the cost of preparing a poster and improve the quality of posters. It is anticipated that slides and short videos will be able to be incorporated in the ePoster.
Conference attendees can attend and present their oral or poster presentation remotely as well as in-person. Because of this change, we anticipate receiving more abstracts than usual and from a wider range of countries.
- All abstracts must be submitted using the online Abstract Form, which will be available from Monday 2 November 2020.
- The maximum number of words for the abstract is 250. This does not include the abstract title.
- Presenters whose abstracts are accepted must register for the conference and, in accordance with general practice at international conferences, pay the in-person or remote conference fee.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the digital abstract book, which will be issued to attendees upon registration at the conference.
- Abstract submission opens: Monday 2 November 2020
- Abstract submission closes: Friday 14 May 2021
- Notification of abstract review process: Friday 11 June 2021